Thursday, November 10, 2022

Merry Christmas Sleigh/Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing a very festive card mixing the Holiday Greetings Stamps and the Sledding Critters Sleigh.  I love colorful Christmas cards for this card I wanted to have red as the focus color.


CARD DETAILS:

I first stamped and cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Holiday Greetings Stamps with red ink.  I then stamped the cute Sledding Critters Sleigh  I love this stamp set with all the different critters, I used copic markers to color them.  
For the base of the card I inked a piece of white cardstock with Oxide Inks in colors Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon.  I wanted to add more interest and texture to this piece so I used the Moroccan Circles embossing folder.



I added this panel to a white and red bases and finally I mixed some white acrilic paint with water to create some snow!  I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you so much for stopping by!



Products used:




No comments:

Post a Comment