Friday, November 6, 2020

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello Friends Welcome to the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop this is my first time participating on a coffee lovers hop! Check out all the amazing projects the Kat Scrappiness Design Team created! Also remember to use the code FALLCOFFEE2020 for a 15% off  on all Coffe, Fall, Autumn, Halloween and Thanksgiving categories at the Kat Scrapppiness Shop.




CARD DETAILS:

To create this fun card I used the Got Coffee? Die by Kat Scrappiness, this die is awesome to create coffee cards the cups look so realistic with all the details.  I cut the cups with kraft cardstock and the details with different colors of paper I then inked the edges of the colored cardstock and used some stars for the center of my coffee cups.  I used a Slimline card base and inked this panel with the same color of inks I used for the cups for a rainbow effect. My card base was made from kraft and I added the sentiment.


Thank you so much for joining us on this hop, now let's keep on hopping and get inspired for more coffee themed projects.



Waleska


3 comments:

  1. Love your card. The shading on the cups are perfect. Great job. I love It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coffee card.. I love that you made it look like you cups of coffee were in a holder for coffee.. so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you are a superstar! What a wonderful slimline card Waleska! Welcome to the hop too! I am surprised you are a newbie here! Me too. Hee hee hee. I like that your card looks like you are carrying all these coffees to take to pals! Such a great friend! Glad I found your post! Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete