Monday, March 25, 2019

Nuts about You/ Heartcraft Paper Guest Designer

Hello Friends!!! I am so happy today to be sharing with you my first project for this month as Guest Designer for Heartcraft Paper I will be Guest Designing for my friend a second term.  I used the Yummy digital image Watermelon Pop... check out more of the awesome digis at the Heartcraft Paper shop...




CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I used the Nuts for You digital image I colored it with markers and I was inspired by his blue eyes for the background.  For the background I used my all loved Oxide inks in colors Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean and some water splashes.  For the branch I used a Silhouette design called 2 branch options and colored it with a brown marker, I used a Kraft Card stock  as a card base.  I used little hearts as embellishments.

I hope you like my card today and can be inspired... 





Heartcraft Paper Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment