Saturday, April 22, 2017

Chicks Graduation

Ohh how much fun was to create this funny
Chicks Graduation!
This is my entry for the Lawn Fawnatics 
Challenge #3 OUTSTANDING OCCASIONS


I wanted to create a Graduation and since almost all
of the Lawn Fawn stamps coordinate I used one of 
the chicks of  the Chirp Chirp Chirp stamp set
and the Graduation hat from the Smart Cookie set

For the Stage I used a Silhouette File called
DRAMA THEATER STAGE by Samantha Walker
Design #9369
and colored it with Distress Inks
(I had to resize the image to fit my card)


I hope you had a great weekend and can be inspired
by my funny card!  I am totally planning to save this
card to give it to my little brother for his Graduation!

Hugs


Waleska

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this graduation card is amazing! Such a brilliant idea, I love how you paired the cute chicks with the Smart Cookie hats! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you Nancy you are always so nice with me! It is my pleasure to create cards with Lawn Fawn products!😉

      Delete