Monday, August 22, 2016

Eat all your Veggies!

Hello Hello..... there is no secret I loooove Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies.... don't get me wrong there are some amazing stamp companies but there is something Special with this cute little stamps that make me want them all.... Today I want to share a little tutorial with you on this cutie: 


I use some of my new umbrella crafts inks... and I will use this post to say how amazing this inks are.... for the longest time I wanted different colors of inks but did not have the money, so when Scrapbook.com had an amazing discount on this inks I finaly bought them... I now have 24 colors and they are awesome... so first I stamped the solid veggies in colors:
Cantaloupe
Purple Plum
Ruby Red
Peaches`n Cream


Then I use the green colors to stamp the little details on the veggies leafs in colors 
Fresh Cut Grass
Lemon Lime


I use my memento for the cute faces 


This is a fun part I want to share... I wanted a bowl so I use the one on the ON THE MEND Lawn Fawn Set, but didn't want the face on the bowl so I cover the face with some post it tape,  I cut to fit only on the face part of the stamp, put on some green ink,  remove the post it before I stamp and.... no face on the final stamp image....


I wanted the veggies to be inside the bowl so with an exacto knife I cut only where I wanted the veggies to go inside the bowl


I finally added some cardstock and patterned paper to the card and to give it some dimension I use some double sided tape... because I wanted to have a sentiment I came up, I printed the sentiment with some font that look lawnfawny!!! hahaha 


I hope you enjoy this little tutorial.... 

Love and Hugs 


Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment