Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sending BIG HUGS

Hola esta tarjeta me recuerda mucho a mi hermanito (aunque ya no es tan pequeño) así lo veo todavía, el vivió con nosotros por un tiempo, los niños se encariñaron mucho con el, se fue a estudiar a otro país pero en donde quiera que este le mandamos muchos abrazos..... y siempre sera parte de nuestra familia

This card reminds me a lot of my little brother, (he is not that little now) He lived with us for a year, and the kids really enjoyed that time of having him here, now he is studying far away, forever he will be part of our family....we send him the best of luck and really BIG HUGS!


Esta tarjeta esta hecha con acuarelas y la técnica de Spritz use unos de mis sellos favoritos de 
Simon Says Stamps que se llama BIG SCRIPTY GREETINGS SSS101527 

This card was made with watercolor and the technic of Spritz I used one of my favorite Simon Says Stamps called BIG SCRIPTY GREETINGS.

Waleska

4 comments:

  1. I saw your card on SSS blog and love the water colour look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you are so nice! I am just starting with my blog, thank you for taking the time to comment!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! You really hit the perfect balance with these subtle swirls of color. It is energetic and bold, yet it's still soothing because of the soft color palette you chose. It looks yummy and magical and I really like how you added the embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definetly make my day with your comment, thank you!!! I love Simon Says Stamps they are the best!!
      I simply love this challenges!!
      Hugs

      Delete