Thursday, October 6, 2022

Autumn Tree Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends!

I'm back today for more Sunny Studio Stamps inspiration from their most recent release! Today's card features the beautiful Autumn Tree dies.




CARD DETAILS:

For my card today I started with the focal point which is the Autumn Tree die, I die cut the tree with kraft cardstock, I added some shading with Oxide Ink Vintage photo.  When you add a little of ink to the edges of your die cut images you create dimension and a better look.  I die cut a bunch of leaves and color them with copic markers.  I the adhere all the colorful leaves to the tree.  I decided to use the cute fox from the Fall Friends Stamps at the bottom of my card and color them I used copic markers YR18 YR09 YR04.


I finally used a teal colored cardstock for the background on my card, the Fancy Frame Rectangle Dies and the Critter Country paper to match the colors of the leaves.
I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for visiting!
 


Supplies used:

Autumn Tree dies

Fall Friends Stamps

Fancy Frame Rectangle Dies

Critter Country Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment