Thursday, October 27, 2022

Jingle all the Way/Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello Friends!

Have you seen the Santa and reindeers from the Reindeer Games stamp set? They are ready to deliver lots of fun this holiday season.  This cute stamp includes five unique reindeer, I love each of them, they all have a different attitude.  For my card today I will be using only one of them, but I will definitely make much more reindeer cards with all of them!




CARD DETAILS:

I wanted to create an air view card of this fun reindeers delivering lots of presents.  I started with the background, I stamped the trees of the Winter Scenes stamp at the bottom of this panel and colored them with copic markers G09/YG07, I made a mask for them and then I colored the winter sky with Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Chipped Saphire.  I stamped and colored the flying reindeer with E29/E27/E19/E15/E13 and adhere them, of course Rudolph is leading the way!



I finally added the sentiment with white embossing powder and some white snowflakes, such a magical and fun scene!  I adhere this panel to a red panel and to a kraft card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Products Used:

Reindeer Games Stamp

Winter Scenes Stamp 

No comments:

Post a Comment