Thursday, September 29, 2022

Fall Scenes Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends, I am sharing a card today celebrating Fall, I have to admit that Fall is one of my favorite seasons, the pumpkin and spice smell, the leaves changing color and cooler temperatures are the best! This card features the new Fall Scenes Stamp set and the cute Fall Kiddos stamp  this two sets are perfect for each other.



CARD DETAILS:

I stamped the tree from the Fall Scenes Stamp leaving space at the bottom of the panel, I then masked the tree and grass and used Oxide inks Tumbled Glass for the sky and Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover for the grass.  I then started coloring all the images with Copic markers for the tree I used: E29/E27/E15/E13 and for the leaves Y19/Y08/YR18. 
I stamped more leaves around the tree and stamped and color one of the cute kids enjoying the fall weather.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and adhered this panel to an orange piece and then to a brown card base.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you can be inspired to create more cards to celebrate this beautiful fall season... Remember to stay crafty because today is only lived once, do what you love and enjoy it!!!


                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment