Monday, October 10, 2022

Creepy Dolls/ Whimsy Stamps

 Hello Friends, 

I am very excited to be back with another Halloween project using the amazing products from Whimsy Stamps, I used an oldie but goodie stamp set called "Dead Dolly".  It has been a delight to be part of this year's Whimsy Stamps Halloweener Design Team!


CARD DETAILS:

I was inspired to create this card by a photo I found online of a lot of creepy dolls hanging from a tree.  I started this card by creating the background using Oxide inks, I cut a circle with masking paper and inked around it with Squeezed Lemonade.   I used Faded Jeans, Chipped Saphire and Black Soot for the night sky, I splashed some water and white acrilic paint mixed with water to simulate stars in the sky.


I then stamped the creepy dolls and colored them with copic markers C1, C2, C3, C4 ,C5 ,C6 I used Tri-blend marker Dark Red to color the rest of the images, to add a creepier look I added vintage photo oxide ink to the edges of the images.  I cut a branch and hang the creepy dolls, I also added some black bats from the Dracula going Batty Die set  and the sentiment.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! It was so fun to create this creepy card, remember to shop all your spooky products from Whimsy Stamps and their amazing selection!

Have a great new week!


WHIMSY STAMPS PRODUCTS:





No comments:

Post a Comment