Thursday, October 13, 2022

Holiday Shaker Tags/ Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends!!

It is Thursday that means I have a new Sunny Studio Stamps project for you!  I am very excited to share the tags I created with the new Mini Mat and Tag #4 dies, I hope I can share inspiration that will get you excited to create!


PROJECT DETAILS:

I love this tag dies, they are beautiful and very easy to use.  I started this shaker tags by die cutting them with kraft cardstock, I wanted to use some non traditional Christmas colors for them so, I decided to go with pink, purple and teal.  To ink the inside of the shaker I used oxide inks in colors Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac and Peacock Feathers.  I used matching glitter for the shakers.  I added an embossed vellum  poinsettia from the Classy Christmas Stamps.
I  wanted to create a card with one of the tags, to do that I used the Moroccan Circles Embossing Folder for the front panel of the card inked with the same color I used for the shaker and I frame it with the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies in kraft cardstock.


To finish the rest of the tags I added some Sunny Studio Pastel Jewels in the center, the sentiment Noel is also from the Classy Christmas stamps stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne.  Finally I mixed some white acrilic paint with water and splatter some onto the tags to simulate snow.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope your day is full of crafty time!



Products Used:

Mini Mat and Tag #4 Dies

Classy Christmas Stamps

Moroccan Circles Embossing Folder

Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies

Pastel Jewels



No comments:

Post a Comment