Saturday, October 15, 2022

Spooky Slimline Snow Globe Pop Up die/ Scrappy Tail Crafts project

 Hello Friends, today I have a very fun Halloween project using the Spooky Ghosts dies and the Slimline Snow Globe Pop Up die, this die is very versatile you can use it for many different types of cards, it measures 8 x 3.5 inches, this interactive snow globe stands up for beautiful dimension and allows to suspend, dangle or spin all kinds of elements.


PROJECT DETAILS:

I started by cutting all the elements to assemble the Slimline Snow Globe Pop Up die, Sabrina the owner of Scrappy Tail Crafts has a video for you to follow on youtube you can watch it here I used purple cardstock and added Oxide ink Villanous Potion on the edges for some dimension.  After assembling the base I die cut the Spooky Ghosts and add them to the snow globe I die cut 4 of this ghosts and adhere them in the center so they can spin and suspend, so much fun!


I am planning to use this project as a decor piece on my house, it stands very well.  I finally added some other elements from the Halloween Essentials dies and the A7 Storefront Halloween House add on, so spooky and funny.   Check out my video on my Instagram.
I hope you have an amazing rest of your day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment