Saturday, March 11, 2023

Loving Wishes/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello there! I hope your day is great, my card today is for someone you love, this romantic die is from the recent release J'adore.  I hope you like it.


CARD DETAILS:

To start my card I die cut the Umbrella Couple Layering Die I then, used copic markers to color the die cut, It is very easy to color and you also can die cut each piece from different colors of cardstock and adhere it to the base.  I create the background with Oxide Inks in colors Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire, I used a raindrop stencil and added lots of water splashes to create the rain.  I added a gray floor for the couple too.


I adhered the couple to this panel and added the sentiment from the Fairy Sentiments stamps.  I thought it was missing something so I also added some small hearts around the lovely couple.  Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create a card for someone you love!  Have a great day!



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment