Thursday, March 9, 2023

Iris Field/Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello there!  Today's card is very colorful and brings you spring feel using Iris flowers from the Spring Bouquet Stamp from the latest release.


CARD DETAILS:

To start this card I stamped all the Iris flowers with the following inks:  Lawn Fawn Fresh Lavender, Lawn Fawn Juice Box and Lawn Fawn Blue Joy and for the center of the flower I used a yellow copic marker,  I search for real Iris colors and this is turned out exactly like the ones I like.  I then stamped the leaves with Lawn Fawn Jalapeno Ink.  I wanted a very contrasting background so I decided to use Oxide Inks in Colors Picked Raspberry and Wild Honey I added water splashes and some sparkle watercolor for more interest too.


I wanted to look like a field with Irises so I arrange them in a harmonic way and adhere them to the inked panel.  Finally I added the sentiment from the  Big Bold Greetings.  This beautiful flowers look so realistic with all the layers and can be stamped with all kinds of different colors!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment