Saturday, March 25, 2023

Hand Bag/ Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello! Waleska here to share with you more inspiration with the A7 Purse Pop Up Craft Metal Die from the recent J'adore release.


PROJECT DETAILS:

I can't stop making this fun hand bags... I created this one using the second bag from this collection the A7 Purse Pop Up Card Add on die.   It is so fun when having both dies because of all the accessories to create the possibilities are endless. 
I have to say it was so much fun to create this hand bag all the little details make each bag different.  You can watch a video in the Scrappy Tail Crafts YouTube on how to assemble this fun die. I used gray, white and purple cardstock on this one.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create lots of this fun handbags!  Have a great day!



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment