Thursday, March 23, 2023

Eggcellent Friend/Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends! The most recent release is full of cute stamps but the one I am featuring today in my card is one of my favorites, The Clucky Chicken Stamp Set, it is so much fun!




CARD DETAILS:

This card is kind of clean and simple I had to stop myself when adding all this chicks.  I started creating the front panel of my card, I cut a white 3 1/4 panel and cut two stripes from the red and white gingham paper from Joyful Holiday Cardstock and adhere it to a white cardbase.  I then cut a circle and used a cloud and a grass stencil to create the little scene, I used Oxide inks Tumbled Glass for the sky and Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover for the grass.  I stamped all the cute chicks, chickens and hen house, color and cut them with their coordinating dies and started assembling the scene.


To finish my card I stamped one of the funny sentiments on this set with Versafine Nocturne Ink.
So cute and ready to make someone smile! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment