Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Cute Puff Scene/Crafty Meraki

Hello there!  Today's card is very cute scene card featuring the Puff to the Beach Stamp set giving you all the Summer Vibes you need!


CARD DETAILS:

For this card I started creating the scene with the sky and water.  I used a cloud stencil to create the sky and Tumbled Glass Oxide ink, for the Ocean I used Salty Ocean Oxide Ink and some water splashes for more texture.  I wanted the Puffins to be on a high rock so I created one by tearing a piece of kraft cardstock and adding Vintage Photo Oxide ink to the edges.  


I then stamped and color a couple of puffins and the lighthouse and adhered them to the scene, I felt something was missing so I stamped a couple of clouds to fill the top part. The sentiment is from the It's Playtime set.


No comments:

Post a Comment