Thursday, March 23, 2023

Colorful Panda Party/Sunny Studio Stamps

Hi friends! If you love Pandas and Rainbows this card is for you!  For my card today I used the Panda Party Stamps, the Big Bold Sentiments and lots of colors!




CARD DETAILS:

I wanted to create a very colorful card having a contrasting color, in this case black, and to do that I used colorful backgrounds with black and white cute pandas.   I started by cutting the Comic Strip Everyday Dies on white cardstock and coloring each of the panels with Oxide inks:
Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet, I almost always like to add more interest to my inked pieces with water and sparkle watercolor.  I adhere this pieces to the comic strip inspired die.  I stamped and color all of the pandas, cupcakes and banners with copic markers and hand cut them.  






I stamped and cut with the coordinating dies the sentiment Make a Wish from the Big Bold Greetings set and adhere all the cute pandas.  I finally adhered this panel to a white card base and this card is done! Ready to wish happy birthday someone special.  Thank you friends for stopping by today! I hope you feel inspired to create some birthday cards!





No comments:

Post a Comment