Thursday, November 24, 2022

Cute Friends/Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello there!

Today I have two good friends happy to see each other again on the winter season....For my card today I used the Snowman Kisses and the Dashing Dachshund stamps



CARD DETAILS:

The first thing I did was the snowy background, I used oxide inks in colors Bundle Sage and Evergreen Bough I used water, sparkly watercolor and white acrilic paint to create the snow.
I then cut some birch trees from the Rustic Winter Dies, the top of the tree is white and the back is kraft cardstock. I cut a snowy hill and I added some chunky glitter.  I stamped and color the cute snowman and doggy ready to reunite in this cute scene.


I finally added some little hearts and the sentiment to this panel, and used a kraft and red card bases.  This little scene is my favorite sunny studio stamps are so amazing that you can mix and match them on all your projects.  Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful rest of your week!



Products used:





No comments:

Post a Comment