Thursday, November 3, 2022

Cozy Christmas with Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello Friends!

Happy new month! November is my favorite month, because is my birthday month... I also love the sweater weather and all the cozy things you do during this time.  Today I have a cute and cozy card for you with the adorable Cozy Christmas stamps.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I first started creating the cozy living room with the Joyful Holiday paper for the walls and for the wood flooring I used kraft cardstock.  I stamped and color the images from the Cozy Christmas set to create this adorable scene.  I used copic markers in colors:

Green G14,G16,G17
Brown E13, E15, E17
Teal BG13, BG15, BG18
Pink RV10, RV11, RV13
Red R24, R27

I also created a snowy window and stamped the sentiment Be comfy and cozy on a white banner, this card is so cute I love those adorable bears on their pajamas!


I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you so much for stopping by and remember to stay safe, comfy and cozy!



Products used:




No comments:

Post a Comment