Thursday, December 1, 2022

Snowman Kisses/Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hi Friends! Today I want to share a card I created with the super cute Snowman Kisses stamp set, I am very happy to start this month sharing more Christmas inspiration with you!




CARD DETAILS:

This time I wanted to create a snowy scene for this two friends, I started by choosing a background cardstock from the All is Bright 6 x 6 paper pad.  I then cut the snow hills and I added sparkle chunky glitter to add more interest to this two pieces.  I decided what images I wanted to create my scene and colored them with Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers, I used Dark Red blend and Alpine Green blend to color the snowman and the trees.




I finally stamped the sentiment at the bottom of my card and the Here Comes Santa with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and I also added the snowflakes in the sky.
Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope you have a wonderful month full of warm wishes.










No comments:

Post a Comment