Saturday, November 12, 2022

Christmas Cardinal Wreath/Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello there! Waleska here very happy to be sharing with you a new card for the month of November... My card uses the new Layering Cardinal dies for a very wintery card.


CARD DETAILS:

I started cutting and assembling the cardinal, I used red cardstock and with a darker shade of red copic marker colored some of the parts of the cardinal, I also used black cardstock.  I then cut the A7 Christmas Wreath Spinner add on die with a light green cardstock, I used Rustic Wilderness Oxide ink to add dimension to this piece, I also used some stars and gems to decorate the wreath.


I used a blue cardstock piece for the background and used Prize Ribbon on the edges and a shimmer water color splashes and adhered the wreath and cardinal.  To finish my project I added the sentiment from the Christmas Icon 4 x 6 stamp set and adhered this panel to a kraft card base.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I inspired you to create with this beautiful Christmas stamps and dies. 

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment