Saturday, November 19, 2022

Christmas Ornaments/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! Waleska from craftinglovew sharing more ideas for your Christmas cards.  For my card today I used some non-traditional colors for a Christmas card.  I hope you like it.



CARD DETAILS:

I started cutting the Pine Needle and Holly Leave Cover plate from white cardstock, I used Salvaged Patina to add some color to the frame, I also inked a back piece with the same color of ink.  I then cut two of the ornaments that come in that set and colored them in pink and purple, I added the top part of the ornament with a gold cardstock and added some stars from the same color.


I finally used some gold thread to the ornaments to look like if they were hanging and also added some gold splashes.  I assembled the card and added the sentiment from the Christmas Icons Stamp set.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I inspired you to create with this beautiful Christmas stamps and dies. 

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment