Thursday, November 17, 2022

Penguin Party Stamps Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello there!

I have a fun penguin card to share with you today using the Penguin Party Stamps.  For my card today I used a some of my favorite oxide ink colors.




CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started with the background I inked a piece of white cardstock with oxide inks in colors Shaded Lilac, Kitsch Flamingo and Salvaged Patina, I then cut a snow hill from white cardstock.  I stamped and color the cute penguins (it was hard to choose from all the adorable penguins on this set).  I stamped some snowflakes with versamark ink and added white embossing powder, I cut and inked them with the same colors I used for the background and used foam tape to add them to the sky.  I added some iridescent stars and the sentiment fun and festive at the bottom of this panel.


I adhered this panel to a lilac frame and then a white cardbase, I love the fun faces of this penguins, they are definitely enjoying the cold weather.  Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful rest of your day!



Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment