Thursday, August 10, 2017

Reverse Confetti Pattern Paper Card

Hello Friends!!! Waleska here with another card for the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog to share a very fun and graphic card with lots of pattern paper and paper piecing, inspired on the illustrator of this Reverse Confetti images Dawn Machell.



CARD DETAILS:

For this card my main inspiration was Dawn Machell illustrations, she uses lots of different patterns on her images, she combines bright colors and graphic patterns to create AWESOME illustrations.  I started by choosing the pattern paper I wanted to use, there are lots of  Pattern Papers for you to choose at the shop.  I find one that would look well combined together on my card.  I used the new Reverse Confetti Magical Day Stamp Set and the Unicorn Wishes Stamp Set.  I loove long cards, because they give me the chance to use more stamps and do bigger scene cards, this one measures 4.5 by 8 inches long.  I stamp the tree, unicorn and dragon on the pattern paper with Versafine Onyx Black Ink so the black outline of the images could be more black.


I combined different colors of the pattern paper for the images and hand cut some of the details so that all the images can be color balanced, like the hair, tail and unicorn horn from this cute unicorn.  I glue the details with Mono Multi Liquid Glue.  This little details make the images look different and so cool.  I die cut two hills with the lawn fawn simple stitched hillside border dies to create a magical forest.  To color the background I used Oxide Ink Fossilized Amber.


To finish it up I used some hearts to embellish the up part of my card and stamped the GREAT sentiment from the Unicorn Wishes Stamp Set.  I hope you like this card and give paper piecing a try!
Remember the good news!!! Butterfly Reflections Ink shop is now carrying Stamp Market Stamps and there is still time to shop some Hero Arts goodies with 25% off with the code HERO25 until Friday!! 

Have a Magical Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment