Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Custom Sentiments/ Cooler than you


This is my Third card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge#10 Custom Sentiments. I created 3 more cards (to see all of my cards enter to this challenge please visit my prior blog post.) HERE Thank you

For this card  I used the Simple Puffy Cloud dies.  For the background I used Oxide Inks Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans.... So funny the outside says: "I am Cooler" and the inside says: "Than you".... 



The Claire's ABCs Lawn Fawn set is now one of my favorites it is so easy to line up and you can create any fun sentiments you can think of!!!  It was so much fun to create this fun cards I hope you like them!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope to hear from you, I loove to have new crafty friends!!

Have Cool Day

No comments:

Post a Comment