Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Custom Sentiments/Punny Cards

Hello Friends it is time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and as always, I am playing along. Are you a Lawn Fawnatic as me?  Well I am constantly sharing new cards using Lawn Fawn products, if you want to see more of my cards, please subscribe to my blog for more Lawn Fawn Inspiration as well as my Instagram account.

This week's Challenge is CUSTOM SENTIMENTS... and I went a little crazy with it!! I loove making punny cards and this challenge was made for me! 

Be leaf me when I say I love this cute card! I used the Small Stitched Leaves dies for this one,  for the custom sentiment I used Claire´s ABC´s.  For the background I sponge Merman Lawn Fawn ink with some water splashes.


I bet you saw the Disney little Movie "I Lava You"... I was inspired by that to create this cute card I am planning to give it to my sweet hubby.  I used the Stitched Mountain Border dies and the wavy die from the Stitched Hillside Border dies to create this scene.   I used distress inks and water to create the effect, for the little faces I used the Aloha stamp set.


For my next card  I used the Simple Puffy Cloud dies.  For the background I used Oxide Inks Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans.... So funny the outside says: "I am Cooler" and the inside says: "Than you".... 



For my last card I created a Fun sentiment paired with the cute eggs from Chirp Chirp Chirp.  The background is Peacock Feathers Oxide Ink mixed with Work Lipstic.  I also used Nuvo drops Caribbean Ocean and Ebony Black for the embellishments.



The Claire's ABCs Lawn Fawn set is now one of my favorites it is so easy to line up and you can create any fun sentiments you can think of!!!  It was so much fun to create this fun cards I hope you like them!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope to hear from you, I loove to have new crafty friends!!

Have an EGG-cellent Day =)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... you were on a roll! Fabulous punny sentiments on adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of your adorable, punny card designs! Your creativity is amazing! So happy you joined the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete