Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Party Hats!

Hello Friends! Today I am inspired by the Ellen Hutson Challenge at the ClassRoom blog to create a very festive card! I love to participate on challenges because the inspiration always gives me lots of ideas of what I want to create! 

The inspiration:


CARD DETAILS:

This is my second entry to this challenge, I made this card because I found this cute little colorful pom pom balls that remind me of the hats on the inspiration photo! I use them on the party hat stamp that comes in the Bear Ware by Julie stamp set... they look almost like the ones on the inspiration! I leave the card very simple because the pom poms already have lots of dimension, the hello gorgeous sentiment from the Hello Gorgeous by Julie goes perfect with my card.



I hope you have a great week and have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment