Friday, August 4, 2017

Holy Guacamole New Mom/Krumspring Stamps

Hello Friends Waleska here with a set of very funny, encouraging and cute cards, because ALL moms need to feel loved sometimes. (ALWAYS).  I love to check out new stamp companies, I have some of my friends on the  Krumspring Stamps  design team and I have been wanting this set for so long they are awesome and unique.  The Butterfly Reflections ink shop is now carrying them so I was so happy to add this cute stamps to my stash!


CARD DETAILS: I started with the backgrounds, I made a heart shape mask with a Heart Die and Stick It Adhesive Sheets.  I used Lawn Fawn inks in colors Merman and Ballet Slippers for the inside part of the heart I blend the two colors with an Ink Blending Tool.


I arrange and stamped the Avocado Family to the front part of the cards because I wanted the little hands to be stamped in different layers.  I wanted to give this cards some texture and I used Embossing Folders to create that.


I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink all the images and colored them with markers.


I hand cut all the cute avocados and place them on the card with Foam Mounting Tape, I color the outside of the card with the same green marker I used for the images.


I finally use Nuvo Drops Apple Green Bubblegum Blush and Caribean Ocean as embellishments. I added the sentiments with the Die-namics Stitched Sentiment Strips
I hope you have a wonderful day and can be inspired to make some Mom cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment