Thursday, December 8, 2022

Colorful Wreath/ Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello there!

Today I have card inspiration for you with two of my favorite elements, rainbow colors and inks! This colorful card is just so happy and bright I hope you like it!



CARD DETAILS:

For this card I started by creating the inky background I used some of my favorite Oxide Ink colors on Nina Solar White cardstock.  The colors I used are Festive Berries, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet.  I added water splashes to this panel to add interest and for some shine I added glitter watercolor too.  I then stamped the wreath from Winter Wreaths, I used the pine bough with white embossing powder and I inked it with the same colors I used for the background panel, I cut the wreath with the coordinating die and I adhere it to the center of my front panel.


I stamped the beautiful layered bow that comes in the stamp set trying to match the colors I previously used.  I used Spectrum Noir Inks in tones: Red: bordeaux, orange and Chinese red
Yellow: honey pot, lemon tonic and straw bale, Purple: damson wine, crushed velvet and pale fig, Aqua: Lagoon, parakeet and Oasis, I love the 3D look of this bow.  I cut some peppermint candies from the Gingerbread House dies and I started decorating the wreath with all this elements.  Finally I added a frame from the Fancy Frame Rectangle dies with white cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the Jolly Gingerbread stamp set.  Super fun and colorful card,
thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful rest of your day!








No comments:

Post a Comment