Thursday, December 22, 2022

Christmas Tags/Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hi Friends!

Today I have a fun idea for all those last minute gift wrapping and tags for gifts, they are simple and very easy to assemble I hope you like them!


Project Details:

The Mini Mat & Tag #1 set is just adorable and I had so much fun piecing all this tags together with different colors of cardstock and different cute critters!
I started by cutting the main tags with white cardstock I then cut the top that comes with the set from different colors of cardstock from the Joyful Holiday Christmas Paper Pad.  I cut four pieces of the rectangle from the Mini Mat & Tag #3 and inked them with oxide inks matching the colors I used for the tops of the tags.  The Oxide Ink colors I used are: Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn.  I added water splashes and sparkle watercolor.


I then stamped and color the four cute critters from the Christmas Critters Stamp and adhere them to the inked pieces, finally I stamped the To and From from the Christmas Icons stamp set.
I love how adorable this cuties look peeking on this colorful tags! I hope you like them and can be inspired by them! Have a great rest of your day! Merry Christmas!









No comments:

Post a Comment