Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Pink Ballerina/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends, Waleska here sharing my love for pink with this card.  For my card today I used the A7 Theatre/Window Curtain Cover plate Metal craft Die with Ballerina to make a monotone card for a beautiful ballerina.

CARD DETAILS:

For this card I used two different types of cardstock, pink cardstock and pink glittery cardstock.  I cut the pieces for the curtain in this two tones and adhere them together, the glittery cardstock looks amazing in the back of this pieces.  I also cut the light and ballerina.  For the background I used Kirstch Flamingo oxide ink on a white base I put some glitery watercolor splashes for the dreamy

                                      

I finish this card by adhering all this pieces to the inked background and stamped the sentiments Dreams and come true with the same color of ink I used for the background which was Kirstch Flamingo Oxide Ink.   I finally added some sparkling sequins all around the card.



I hope you have an amazing day! Thank you so much for stopping by today and remember that this and other amazing products you can find at the shop!


Waleska Galindo




No comments:

Post a Comment