Monday, April 25, 2022

Yellow Thank you Tulips

 Hello Friends it is me Waleska Galindo to share with you a very sweet and spring looking Thank You card using the beautiful tulips from Scrappy Tail Crafts called Outlined Tulip Assortment Dies, thank you cards are always a must have and I definitely need more so today I decided to make some to have ready! I hope you like the ideas I want to share with you today.


CARD DETAILS:

To make this card I started by cutting the tulips I used a yellow cardstock for the top layer and white cardstock for the back layers I used oxide inks in colors Fossilized Amber and Carved Pumpkin for the main flower back part and Twisted Citron and Pine Needles for the leaves and stem layers too.



I then cut my cardbase with kraft cardstock and a white piece to put at the center of my card and be the focal point where I will be adding the tulips.  I inked the white piece with Blueprint Sketch only at the bottom and added some sparkle I also added some yellow strips to coordinate with the tulips and adhere the five tulips to this piece I finally adhered this piece to my cardbase and added the sentiment form the Fairy Sentiments Stamp set and this card is done.



I loove tulips they are my favorite flower! I hope you like my card! Thank you so much for stopping by today have a great day! and remember to stay happy and crafty!



Waleska Galindo


No comments:

Post a Comment