Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Lemon Trees Thank You Friend Card

Hello Friends it is me Waleska Galindo to share with you a very spring looking Thank You card for a Friend using the beautiful Lemon Tree from the newest Scrappy Tail Crafts release I hope you like my card.




CARD DETAILS:

To make this card I started by cutting the lemon trees with white cardstock and coloring all the different parts with copic markers I started with the tree trunk, I then colored the leaves and finally the lemons. I die cut a couple of fences and started creating the background with a cloud stencil.



I then cut my cardbase with kraft cardstock and cut a green piece to adhered the cloud panel.  I adhered the two lemon trees and the fence to create a very colorful spring scene.  Finally I added the sentiment Thank you Friend with various elements from the newest released dies.



I love how this scene turned out, great card to cheer someone up!  Thank you so much for stopping by today have a great day! and remember to stay happy and crafty!



Waleska Galindo


No comments:

Post a Comment