Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Flower Shop Collection by Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends Waleska here very excited to share with you the project I created with the newest released products from the Flower Shop Collection.  With this collection you will make the most beautiful 3D projects full of amazing details. Today I created a Flower shop let me share with you how I made it.



CARD DETAILS:

I started by creating the shop base with gray cardstock, I used the Slimline Cobblestone die as a stencil to create the stone texture for the shop with Pumice Stone Oxide Ink.  I then cut with white cardstock all the little details for my flower shop, pots, flowers, cactus windows, doors, fence and bicycle, I colored them with copic markers.


I started by positioning all the elements around the shop, I wanted lots of flowers and two big windows with the word flowers.  For me it was easier to die cut everything from white cardstock and then used the color palette I wanted I even used some inks for some of the flower pots.  I started adhering all this details with 3D foam tape for more dimension.


I then cut the roof with kraft cardstock and inked it with Vintage Photo Oxide Ink and cut a separate piece of the roof with white cardstock to add the bottom detail, and adhere it to the shop.  I also added a Flowers sign on top of the roof, and just like that you have a 3D Flower Shop, you can also create a house, a coffee shop...you can personalize all kinds of projects with this die.


I love all the details you can create with this dies, this flower shop looks beautiful, for more detailed instructions please visit the Scrappy Tail Crafts Youtube where Sabrina has a process video for you to follow on how to assemble this die.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a great day! Please remember to be happy and crafty!



Waleska







No comments:

Post a Comment