Monday, October 30, 2017

Trick or Treat Spooky Pumpkins

Hello Friends this is one of my last cards for this 2017 Halloween Season.  For this card I used many of the items that came on the October Brutus Monroe Inspiration Box! This box was the first box I have purchased and it was so worth it! I love everything on the box! For my card today I used the spooky pumpkin and a bunch of halloween Oxide Ink colors.




CARD DETAILS:

I started with a 3.5 x 9 card base, with post it tape I divided the front into 3 sections and colored each sections with Halloween colors!! I die cut three very spooky pumpkins with black glitter cardstock, I adhered the pumpkins to the card on the different colored sections and added the unique eyes that came on the inspiration box.  I also used the decorative embellished corners from the kit.  To finish the card I sponged with distress inks the corners for a more spooky look!!

If you don't want to miss any other Brutus Monroe Inspiration Box! Click on the link below to purchase the current box called Comfort and Joy! with this kit includes everything you need to create 35 cards with envelopes and embellishments!



Also there is a new release at the Brutus Monroe Shop with some Amazing new stamps and products check them out on the link here:


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment