Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Eat, Drink and Be Scary


Hello, It is time for a new Inky Paws Challenge at the Newton's Nook blog this time is a color inspiration! I love it because It screams HALLOWEEN!  and I am having so much fun creating with the newer stamps.



Image may contain: text
Here is my take on this color challenge! I always like to take the colors of the challenge and only use only the inspirational colors!



CARD DETAILS:

I created the background with oxide inks Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves and Black Soot with a smooshing technique.  That is smooshing all the colors on your craft mat add a little water and start putting all the colors on your white card base until you are ok with the mix. I cut a stripe from the background and stamped the frame and the sentiment with versafine onyx black ink, I added black sparkle embossing powder to all the black stamping. To use the orange I added some touches in the hair and I color some border stripes with the same maker color.  To finish it up I used some sequins. 


Here is a closer look to my card! I hope you like my card and can join me for my Halloween Card Series 2017 on my instagram account HERE where I will be sharing one halloween card daily until October 31st... YES that is 31 cards! I hope you have a spooktacular day!




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Waleska! I love that background! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your oxide background is beautiful, yet spooky, and works perfectly with this NND stamp set! Such a fun Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete