Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Bunny Kisses


Hello Friends Waleska here with my very first blog post as a Design Team Member for Brutus Monroe!!! I am so excited for this amazing opportunity!!!  I created this two cards with the beautiful Bunny Kisses stamp set, I love the drawing style of this stamp, so detailed and beautiful it reminds me of my the illustrations I find on my children's books! The possibilities are endless with this little set, not only you can make very unique and stylish baby announcements, you can also create party favors, thank you notes for a baby shower or congratulate new parents.


Yes!!! That is me!!!



CARD DETAILS:

I started with a white card base for my card, I stamped the cute family with Raven Detail Ink from Brutus Monroe, I created a mask for the bunnies, because I wanted to accentuate all the details of the image in black and white.  I used post it tape to create the color strip for the back of the bunnies with oxide inks in colors Salty Ocean and Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio with water splashes.


I stamped the sentiments and added Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins for a simple embellishment. I finally adhere the white piece to a black card base.
I hope you like this cards as much as I do, I find Brutus Monroe stamps are very unique, funky yet sophisticated.  If you haven't heard of this company please visit the shop HERE and also join us at the facebook page HERE. Christopher Alan the owner of this company is Amazing and he has unique products I know you will love!!


Have a nice week!



No comments:

Post a Comment