Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Die Cut Inserts/CDD Poinsettias


Hello Friends, Waleska from craftinglovew here to share with you a very easy way to use your dies to create backgrounds! For my card today I used the flowers that come with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies, they have a great size, you will find 2 flowers a large and a small.  They are very versatile and you can use this design also for spring cards.


CARD DETAILS:

I started with a kraft cardstock card base that I die cut with the two flowers alternatinating the two sizes, with a pencil I marked on a white piece the edges of all the flowers to know where I needed to add color.  On the white piece I added color with Distress Ink Candid Apple and splash a little water mixed with gold watercolor.  I adhere the colored piece to the back of the flower die cut kraft cardstock for a colorful background.



To finish my card I gold embossed the edges of my card base and added gold sequins to the center of my poinsettias.  I also added the word Christmas to with gold embossing powder to finish the Christmas look.



I hope you like my card and can give this idea a try, have a wonderful day friends!


CDD Products








No comments:

Post a Comment