Monday, April 24, 2017

What is a CAS card?

Hi Card Makers... For this week's challenge on the


The theme is CAS


And as dumb as it can sound I did not know 
what does CAS mean... I hear it before and kind
 of have an idea of it, but did not know exactly 
the meaning of creating a CAS card, so here is
what I learned:

What is CAS?
CAS stands for Clean and Simple

*Your card has to have a design concept
and not so much embellishments.
*Your card needs to be uncluttered
*Your card needs to have lots of 
white space or open space
*Your card needs to have a focal point

But everyone can understand CAS
in different ways, everyone have their
own design style, so I guess the Card Police
is not going to arrest you if you make your
own style of CAS... hahaha

Hope this can help instead of confuse you!
For my card I made a rainbow, but I don't have 
a Rainbow die so I created one with a hill die 
from the Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders


This is a little trick I learned from the Amazing
Jennifer McGuire (video link)


I cut lots of this borders from different colors
and then glue them together to make the 
Rainbow... They fit perfect so it is very easy
to make perfect Rainbows.

I hope you can play along with us at the
Always Fun Challenges
there is a new challenge every Monday!

Hugs

Waleska

(The information in my post is from
Splitcoaststampers)

1 comment: