Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sparkle and Shine

Hello Everyone! this is my second card for
the Pin-Sights Challenge at the Ellen Hutson ClassRoom
the Inspiration is so beautiful with lots of soft
colors and of course a great prize!


Here is the inspiration:

AprilPinsights


The colors I used for this card are:
Lawn Fawn Minty Fresh
Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers
Distress Ink Shaded Lilac

This challenge is an inspirational based Challenge held
each month.  The challenge is based on a Pinterest inspired
piece chosen specifically for this challenge.
To participate use any Essentials by Ellen product and
create a project based on the inspirational photo.

I hope you can start participating on this Fun
Challenge, as I said before the prize is Amazing!!!!
I would say the best prize I have ever received
from a Stamp company.....
As easy as that! I won the prize on April and bought 
a lot of great things!

Hugs


Waleska

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Colors are so soft, and very clever to use the sparkle and shine stamps with the spa stamps.

    ReplyDelete