Monday, April 17, 2017

Good Egg


Hello...it is a new week and it is Monday... that
means it is time for another challenge at the

The theme for this week is "Easter"




For my card today I used one of my favorite
Easter stamp sets from Sunny Studio Stamps
"A Good Egg"
because it has so many great stamps and sentiments
I used a spellbinders dies Square Swatch cut it
in soft colors to match the Easter theme.

If you want to participate in our challenge:

Name:  Always Fun Challenges
When: Every Monday
Challenge Type:  Themed Challenges creating any type 
of project you like, using any kind of materials you like 
as long as it follows the current theme.
Winners: Winners will be announced every Monday!

I hope you had an excellent Easter with your family
 Remembering Christ who gave his life for all of us in
the Ultimate act of Kindness!

Play along with us at the Always Fun Challenges!

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment