Monday, April 17, 2017

Fairytale Dreams


Today is the second day of the Craftin Desert Divas
April release and we are sharing the new and adorable
"Fairytale Dreams" stamp set... which has some of 
our favorite Fairytale girls from all time! 
My sweet girl Liah loves this set! you know why...


For this set of cards I used lots of Dies from 
Craftin Desert Divas so I wanted to share with 
you all the things you can do with even the smallest
of dies that come on each set! All you have to do 
is think outside of the box... As you know already
scene cards are my favorite so I had the best time
making this set of four cards...

The first card is an ocean theme so I used the 
great waves from our Outdoor Landscape Dies
and for the back of the ocean I used the mountain
from the Scene Builder dies which I love because
you get so many dies that can be used in many 
different ways, for all the cards I used the 
Fancy Frame Dies to give a unified look to the set of four.


I wanted an Oriental look to this one so I used
the little Tree Trunk from the Scene Builder Dies
to make some branches and make one of those beautiful
trees with pink flowers, the small flower is also a 
new die from this release!


For this into the woods scene card I used the
Scene Builder Dies again and I also used the 
little leaves that come in this set to make some
colorful wind and I also added sequins in different
colors, all of the cards are colored with distress inks.


This card was my last and I wanted to give the
look of a swamp so I used the leafs that come in
our Inside Scalloped Circles dies in a deep
green and added some gold stickles to give the 
look of a bunch of fireflies.

All the sentiments on this set are Awesome!
I hope you liked my cards and can be inspired
to make a card to a special girl of simply have
fun with this set! this and the whole release
will be available on Friday! Be ready to Shop!!!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment