Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Rainbows and Sunshine



Hello CDD Friends I hope you enjoyed the last release! Waleska here with a very fun project for you! with the cute little umbrellas from the Rainbows and Sunshine set! 


For this project I did a lot of paper piecing and hand cutting which I love doing! I wanted to have all the umbrellas in different colors so I stamped the different umbrellas in beautiful Doodlebug cardstock to give the umbrellas different patterns, after that I cut only the umbrellas and color with markers some details of them.  I stamped the umbrellas all over the front part of the card and glue the pieces, I added sequins in different colors and use the same doodlebugs paper for the card base!  I felt the front part of the card had a lot so I stamped the sentiment in the inside of the card.

                                    

This is another way you can use the paper scraps you have around! I hope you give this idea a try!! 
CDD Products:





Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment