Monday, May 22, 2017

Always Fun Challenges #7/Elfie Selfie/ Wish Big

Hello Everyone thank you so much for stopping by for another Challenge at the Always Fun Challenges Blog, Today's challenge is anything goes so you can participate with any of your creations.   My card today is totally sweet... Lawn Fawn is Amazing at creating very sweet images to make us go Crazy about their stamps.


CARD DETAILS: 

For this card I used my favorite combination of Oxide Inks Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Broken China I wanted to create the illusion of bubbles with the color but I think I used to much Violet.  I die cut different sizes of circles to fit the cute elephants and mouse and to fill the white space in the card I stamped the little cake and heart from the set in the same oxide ink colors. With Black Versafine I stamp the Wish Big sentiment. I love the vibrant colors you get with oxide inks

I hope you can come along and play with us at Always Fun Challenges there is a new challenge every Monday, the themes are always Fun! 

Have a Wonderful day

Waleska 

No comments:

Post a Comment