Monday, May 29, 2017

Hooray.. You Did It!/Graduation Card


Hello Friends and Welcome to another inspiration card for the Always Fun Challenge blog!!! The theme for this week is "Graduation"and I went for a male graduation card with a very fun Sentiment.


CARD DETAILS:

I noticed that since I tried Oxide Inks they are my go to inks for blending, because they blend so effortless, beautifully and the effects they make.   I blended Oxide ink colors Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio and Faded Jeans and add some flicks of water with my distress sprayer. I die cut my blended piece with one of my new Gina Marie dies which I love.  The cute bear is from the Page Huggers from Mama Elephant,  this set has so many accesories, you can use this cute critters for many occasions, this kind of  sets are a MUST have because there are many uses for them!

Resultado de imagen para page huggers mama elephant

I hope you can be inspired and play along with us at Always Fun Challenges blog.

Have a Wonderful day!

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment