Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Road Trip Map/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! Today I wanted to share with you some inspiration with the new Scrappy Tail Crafts Adventure Awaits Summer Release.  For my project today I used the A7 Road Trip Map Die, I love this new release with all the travel products for your projects.


PROJECT DETAILS:


To create this A7 card I started by die cutting the map from a Scrapbook page I had, I put Oxide Ink in color Vintage Photo to the edges to create some contrast.
I then had fun with all the elements that this set has, I die cut the vintage car and the road details make a huge difference on the map, it totally looks like a road trip map.
I wanted the words Road Trip to stand out so I die cut them from red and black cardstock. 
I adhered this piece to a kraft cardstock and I created a shaped card.




I love the look of this fun vintage map, it seams so distant now that I think that we used to use maps on read trips... I would get nowhere without Google maps.  Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create a project with this beautiful collection.

                                             




No comments:

Post a Comment