Friday, August 25, 2023

Spooky Witch Mirror/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! I hope your day is great, today I wanted to share a very fun project using the amazing just released products from Scrappy Tail Crafts, the die set I will be using today is called Scary Witch Add on and it is intended to work for the fabulous A7 Pumpkin Pop Up but for my card today I used it in a very different way just so you know there are many different ways to use this new add ons.




CARD DETAILS:

For my card today I wanted to make a spooky looking mirror, and what is scarier than an ugly witch on a mirror right?  So I first cut the mirror frame using the Fancy Rose Oval die with gold cardstock I then cut the inside of the frame with green cardstock and used Oxide Ink in color Lucky Clover on the edges, I then cut all the pieces to create the spooky witch using the Scary Witch add on and adhere the pieces to the green piece,  I finally adhere this piece to the frame and just like that you have a scary mirror! in the add on collection you can also find some spooky Draculas too that can also look very cool inside this oval.


To finish this card I cut a black cardbase and created a wallpaper looking piece with purple cardstock and finally added a spider web and the sentiment.  Such a fun card to create! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope this inspires you to find different ways to stretch your supplies!   



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment