Friday, August 25, 2023

Halloween Jack O' Lantern/Pixie Dust Designs

Hello Friends! I am very happy to share with you a card I created with the latest released products, they are all very beautiful.  My card today features the Pumpkin House Die but remember there are so many ways to use your dies so don't be afraid to stretch you supplies by using them in different ways! Here is my idea!


CARD DETAILS:

The pumpkin house die is for you to create a super cute house, but today I used it as a Halloween Jack O' Lantern.  I used couple of elements from other Pixie Dust Die set the Halloween Mason Jars Die Set the pumpkin face and witch hat.  I die cut all the pieces from orange, green, purple and black cardstock and to give them some fun shine I used some shimmer sprays, and for the purple background I used Oxide Ink Villanous Potion on the edges and some shimmer too.



Such a fun way to use this die! Thank you for stopping by today! have a nice rest of your day!






No comments:

Post a Comment