Thursday, February 16, 2023

Secret Life of Pets/Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello Friends!!!  

I am just popping in today to share a super adorable card inspired on one of my favorite movies The Secret Life of Pets, have you seen it? is just so funny and cute with all the pets having an entire different life when their owners are not around.   For this card I used the Christmas Critters Stamp set, the Comic Strip Everyday dies and the Spring Fever Paper Pad.



CARD DETAILS:

I started creating this card by cutting the Comic Strip Everyday die with white cardstock and 
cutting the curtains found on the the Wonderful Window dies from different patterns from the Spring Fever 6 x 6 paper pad I also used the Ribbon and Lace Dies.  I then put the cloud pattern paper on the back of the comic strip die and started assemble the curtains, I wanted all the cute pets to be peeking from different windows.  I then stamped and color a bunch of cats and dogs and adhered them to the windows I also added some little hearts because all this pets are loved by their owners.



I finally adhered this panel to a cardbase and added the sentiment from the Party Pups stamp set! How adorable are they?...  Thank you so much for stopping by today have a wonderful rest of your day!




















No comments:

Post a Comment